Friday, September 25, 2009

TV characters that I wish were real so that I could hang out with them

Steven Hyde (from “That 70s Show”) so that we could sit in the basement, watch TV, and kick back with some beers. He could also introduce me to the latest rock albums through his job at the record store.


Nick Andopolis (from “Freaks and Geeks”) so that I had someone to talk endlessly with about Led Zeppelin and John Bonham.

Karen Arnold (from “The Wonder Years”) so I had a free-spirited girlfriend to sing songs, braid each other’s hair, and recite poetry with.

1 comment:

  1. While Nick is an amazing choice, I might rethink...he would fall in love with you and sing "Lady" to you by Styx (albeit off-key). But wait, I think that would be a dream come true for you, so good choice! ;)

    ReplyDelete